View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #161
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17640 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak just got fired

No offense to either side (hate him) (like him) Kubiak is a mediocre head coach. Simple as that, could even say he was a losing coach because thanks to this losing streak it pushed his record below .500

He inherited a 2-14 team and he most likely will leave behind a 2-14 team.

His offensive system when run properly under ideal circumstances is a tried and true set of plays. That is without question and the numbers bear that out, but too many football games come down to critical, split second decisions and he just didnt have the knack for it as the head coach.

He'll keep coaching, and his offensive teams will continue to be top 10, will he get another shot as the top dog? Will he ever win again without having a HOF QB?