View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #240
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 89865 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Keenum starter for Jacksonville game

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
(Quote////) Do you really believe in 11 yrs and missing 3 games and traveling with the team once a y that I would EVER root for the Texans to lose? I hate losing, losing is for losers ans begats more losing. That's why I never root for the Texans to tank. But I do know a losing org when I see one and Rick/Gary are that. (Sorry)

BTW, where have you been, you must be busy, because since the Texans have been on this losing streak and you're boy Schaubie got benched you haven't been posting very much. It's hot in the kitchen right now and I predict it's going to get hotter before the season is over.
For the record I am working overseas, as well as run two radio stations, as well as maintain corporate computer networks for several companies, so I don't always have time to argue with experts like you. More recently I have discovered that guys like you take the fun out of watching football, and discussing it with fellow fans here on this board, so I have just mostly been ignoring your posts. They are just the same old crap over and over again, and there is no point in trying to engage in a discussion with someone like you because you have all the answers and no interest in considering any other point of view.

Obviously you do not feel like the center of attention anymore since I have been skipping over whatever you post no matter how bad it is, and for that I am sorry. I did not mean to take away your outlet. I know how important it is for narcissists like yourself to get your daily dose of self worth, but I neither have the time or desire to keep feeding the trolls for the sake of boosting their egos.

Don't worry though. I am sure you will find someone else to attach yourself to soon enough, or possibly already have.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote