Thread: Marciano fired
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #75
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: Marciano fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
He didn't mention the other30 head coaches. He's talking about Kubiak. I don't see what is so logical about trying to twist his comment about Kubiak to apply to 30 other coaches.
I did not twist anything. He said, and I quote.

Quote:
If the goal was just to make the playoffs and win a playoff game it was a good call I guess, however they were never going to go further without a real HC.
30 other teams do not make the super bowl, year in and year out. Based on his logic, those coaches are not real HC's because they only win playoff games and never make the big show.

I have to laugh at fans when they think it is easy to make the playoffs, let alone make an appearance in the Super Bowl regardless of who the HC is. As we all should know, a certain amount of luck comes into play here when it comes to making the big show. It is not always the best teams in the NFL who make it, let alone win it.

All of the comments that talk about former Texans (Jones & Holiday) going elsewhere and shinning because their failure in Houston was all Kubiak's fault, yet not one of them has posted that it's possible both Kubiak and Schaub will go elsewhere and succeed. But if they do, fans will start talking about curses again.

I think Texans fans should be grateful to Kubiak for giving them a taste of success. Kubiak put the Texans on the Map and made them relevant. You got what you wanted, the man is gone, enough with the venomous comments.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote