View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #160
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 26824 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak just got fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Classless. after so many years of service, and just one year removed from the Franchises best season ever, no reason not to wait until seasons end. No question it was time to move on from Gary, but like this? Classless.
I started reading this thread a bit late but I stopped at your post. Classless? What's classless about it? This franchise has turned into a joke in this league and you want to talk about class?

It sucks that a guy had to lose his job, but guess what, this thing is a business. If you can't get it done you need to hit the road. Why is it that some poor schmuck in sales can get fired for not producing for 2 months but an NFL coach can crap the bed for years on end and can make millions?

Classless? Take a look around and see what's up man. You don't make your way in life by being a nice guy. Sometimes you have to slash and burn to make things happen.

I appreciate what Kubes did for this franchise, but his time has gone and it's time to move on to the next guy.