View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #159
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak just got fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I agree with that somewhat. But if we take a quarterback high in the draft, Case will NEVER be given the time to develop, and he will NEVER be given the chance to be the Texans starting QB.

I don't think you can fairly judge if Case has what it takes, based upon his performance for the rest of THIS season. He will need another set of OTAs, and another full training camp to be evaluated fairly and be given a fair chance to start.

But he will NEVER be given that fair chance if they take a QB high in the draft. It will be the high dollar draft pick vs. the undrafted free agent. And we all know how that ball rolls.

This is the way it will go down. They will draft the next QB bust, and Keenum will go somewhere else and become the next Drew Brees.

And that would really SUCK. But is already something I'm afraid of.
Ditto. This is the exact scenario I see coming. I still fear that Wade's going to end up wearing the headset on Sundays. I fear that Bob made a pact with Bum that when he flushed Gary that Wade would get the job and we all know how honorable McNair is. I so much hope I'm wrong but this has been a lingering fear I've had since he was hired three years ago.

Wade needs to be flushed as well. His D sux.

Please make me wrong Bob, pretty please?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote