View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #20
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [2014] Bridgwater vs Manziel who would you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I dunno , they both have the ability to escape a collapsing pocket , move around and keep their eyes down the field. I think its a fair comparison in many aspects.
I can see the similarity to an extent. However, Wilson has a much stronger arm, puts amazing touch on the ball, makes quicker and better decisions, has a ridiculous football IQ, and has unheard of intangibles and leadership qualities for such a young player.

Now a lot of that can be fixed with experience for Manziel. But some of it (arm, mental acumen for the position, intangibles) are just things that some guys have and most guys don't.

Athletically, Manziel reminds me a bit of Wilson. But when I watch the two play the QB position, I don't see the similarity.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote