View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #34
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Carr turned down two teams to stay with family

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He always prioritized family. Any sane, normal, upstanding, moral person should encourage that from its members of society. But we football fans want our players and coaches to all but completely neglect their families for most of the year (and I did say we lol). It's a paradox, but hey, it is what it is.

Anyway, good for him.
I agree with the exception that a QB is like an executive putting in long hours for big money . These guys are type A personalities , it's just as important as arm strength . Carr is a nice amiable guy and now he's where he should be .

The other side of the coin is Phillip Rivers who has seven kids . Rivers is ultra competitive and can't help but grind .

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 12-07-2013 at 11:33 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote