View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #33
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Carr turned down two teams to stay with family

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He always prioritized family. Any sane, normal, upstanding, moral person should encourage that from its members of society. But we football fans want our players and coaches to all but completely neglect their families for most of the year (and I did say we lol). It's a paradox, but hey, it is what it is.

Anyway, good for him.
I can only speculate on these guys' relationship with their families, but I am not sure that any of the true superstar and grinders of sports are truly well balanced individuals in terms of work, life friend priority.