View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [2014] Bridgwater vs Manziel who would you take?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
^^^^THIS^^^^

Manziel runs and throws on the run well, but it will only take one hit from an NFL LB or Safety to put an end to a season or career. Remember he's not a big man and his pocket presence ain't very good at times.
That's funny - He's heavier than Bridgewater who's ~3 inches taller. Manziel has the thicker build among the two. If either one of them gets blasted by a defender it could be good night Irene.

To be honest , I don't think Bridgewater is going to be anything more than an average QB in the NFL and I'm not so sure Manziel's game translates to the NFL , not because of injury concerns but because in the NFL he'll be surrounded by athletes of his caliber and wont be able to escape pressure nearly as often as he has against inferior athletes.

I don't want either one them @ #1. The risks are just too great.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote