View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #155
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak just got fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Several years passed between Campo's gig as HC of the boys and coming back as DC. He actually worked for both the Browns and the Jags in between.

Gunther Cunningham did the same thing with the Chiefs.

I think there's a huge difference between these two situations and what was suggested about bringing Kubes back to be OC next season (which is an absolute horrible idea btw).
I think Kubiak coaching for the Texans has zero possibility of happening. I was just giving an example of a fired coach returning to coach a franchise in a lesser position (Campos was not even the DC).

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote