View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013   #149
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak just got fired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
The man was paid Millions of dollars to put this team first and he never did. Yes, I hated him as a HC. Not sure who he is as a person, nor do I care either. He was unprofessional for years though and about as arrogant as any coach I've ever seen when it came to his philosophy of a system.. He was just quiet about it. He is right there with Jerry Glanville as far as I'm concerned. Hearing all of these homers in Houston make attempts to rave about his alleged offensive genius that was never existent or proven definitely made it worse though. People completely bought into him from the jump and anointed him as some guru over and over even after he made their faith in him look foolish. He has no business coaching on any NFL team.
Wow! "arrogant" and "unprofessional"?... but "don't care who he is as a person"?

I guess you don't. You decided to turn him into a two dimensional antagonist.

By the way, I don't think anyone has expressed worry/concern about his financial situation. He is wealthy- I doubt he wants pity nor do I think he will be standing in line moaning about the economy while he collects his unemployment check. Being wealthy does not make a person less human or shied one from life... If the world is full of people who only extend compassion to those people with less money than they, it is going to be an ugly place!