View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #98
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
I'm not pushing for TB (or anyone else). To me it's too early. I've seen some good posters getting nervous or flat out condemn TB for the last game or another game. "#1 picks shouldn't have questions"

Honest question - did Andrew Luck, Matt Stafford or Peyton Manning never have poor games in college?
I don't mind QB's having bad games but even watching Bridgewater's highlights has me concerned over the Texans taking him. He reminds me of Vince Young. He has the mobility to make his college team very good but his arm is questionable. He seems to lob way too many of his passes and it simply won't work in the NFL. I would be very concerned if the Texans decided to take TB.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote