View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #95
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
Finally got around to watching his game against Cincinnati. Rough first half but I like the way he bounced back in the 2nd. His O-line is nothing special and there were quite a few drops but he showed some real competitiveness and put his team on his back to finish off a tough opponent. He got in a groove and was extremely efficient towards the end including a circus scramble on 4th down and an Eli Manning-esque heave that resulted in a TD.

He looked like he was in total command of that offense and I really like his feet in the pocket and how quickly he was getting rid of the football. No panic in him at any point. Once he hit his stride his accuracy was top notch. It sounded to me like David Pollack (one of the announcers) was skeptical at the beginning of the game and by the end he had bought in.

I like the fact that he just turned 21 but has had 3 years under center and made improvements to his game every year. QBs are notoriously difficult to project to the next level but I would be excited to see him develop for us.
I was impressed by his play in the 4th quarter. His line was not very good but he wouldnt panic and would make the play. His accuracy is pretty good. Overall, I would love the Texans to draft him from what I have seen and read about him.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote