View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #156
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I got worried for a moment and started to think I might be completely wrong, until I read the http://bleacherreport.com on the link and have decided to not only NOT click this link, but dismiss this argument altogether.
So because it was Bleacher report you just chunked it without evaluating or offering a thought out rebuttal with your opinion?