View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #148
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 108854 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
I had the impression that he would very much prefer those qualities, but he's a smart enough owner to not limit himself. I was more concerned with his statements about this not being a long rebuilding period; I'd hate to see him go from hand-offs with the team to the second coming of Jerry.
I feel the same way, but (and of course I don't know the man personally, so I'm just spitballing) I feel like he is a different personality type from Jerry. If he does go Jerry, though.... we're in for a long ride.