View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #147
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
After watching the press conference again, I was struck by McNair's criteria for the next HC.

I think he substantially limits the field by requiring both NFL and head coaching experience. Also says a lot about Rick Smith's role in the organization which looks like glorified "yes man.".

Almost guarantees he's going with Lovie IMO.
I had the impression that he would very much prefer those qualities, but he's a smart enough owner to not limit himself. I was more concerned with his statements about this not being a long rebuilding period; I'd hate to see him go from hand-offs with the team to the second coming of Jerry.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote