View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #61
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
spare you the pics. heartbroken that Kubiak didn't realize his/our dream

1st. Teddy Bridgwater, QB, Louisville, 6025 209

I'm going to change his measureables off eyeball test but that doesn't change anything in my mind & that is he will still be the #1 rated QB on most NFL Big Boards & QB is the Texans most dire need.

2nd. Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee, 6060 332

No fudging the numbers needed here, he is all that maybe more? with his intentions now public that he is coming out early he should be graded out in the 28-34 overall range. RT with a franchise rookie QB ascends quickly to #2 need.

3rd. Greg Blair, ILB, Cincinnati, 6005 248

Splitting hairs but you know he will be working hard to run a hard 40 time. He is ascending player, could break into 2nd rd. & alot of us are desperate to upgrade ILB position, regardless of Cushing production moving forward. Big bang for rookie in position helps return defense back to elite. Reminds me of Willis.

4th. Ryan Carrethers, NT, Arkansas State, 6010 328

Physical frontline enforcer who can engage a Center & Guard allowing more space for teammates to penetrate & disrupt offensive flow. Strong, durable does have a good motor to develop. Expect local player, Earl Mitchell to resign.

5th. CJ Barnett, FS, Ohio State, 6000 203

Ohio State in BCS against Florida State? Stay tuned. But after game in Jacksonville who could blame me for bumping up Safety position. Space eater with range who is clean & willing hard worker.

6th. Antonio Andrews, RB/KR, Western Kentucky, 5-11 212

SEC battle tested went to combination back/returner. Leeds the nation in all purpose yardage with 218.3 yards per game. Use 7th in combination with 6th to move back up into 5th which Rick Smith has been known to do & this is optimum value pick. Also like to say Dennis Johnson is a nice developmental back in rotation.

7th. Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State, 5-10 187

Beavers are under rated OK, played against some great College QB's & Oregon State produces excellent ones. Really like Poyer last year thought he would go much higher than he did 7th so don't tell me Reynolds won't still be there. Regardless we need nickle & corner help this would be a good player to add on the Texan roster next season. Here is a short interview -
http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/in...eavers_70.html

Love it. Especially picks 2 & 6. Andrews is my personal pick for late round sleeper this year at RB.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote