View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #123
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
The trade value chart is off though because of the contracts under the new CBA. Unless a new one has come out? High picks are much more valuable now that they carry less risk.
I mentioned the contract values in my post above .... and in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Good point and I agree. I'm rarely the guy who pulls out the draft chart but I do think it's still the best barometer when looking at a huge trade like that one.

Basically my point is if you're waiting for that trade offer to come along then I hope you have someone in mind for that #1 pick because odds are you're going to be turning in that card before you get close to the offer that you want.
Too many teams in need of a QB including ours .... Its a very good possibility one of those teams falls head over heels for Bridgewater and with Mariota going back to school the odds are greater this happens as well. I think this kinda inflates the value of the pick.
All it takes is one of those QB needy teams to say "I have to have him!" and they'll pony up.
Minny - Cleveland , Barffalo , NY Jets , Jax , Oakland , Tampa Bay , Arizona and maybe even the Tinbreds tho I cant see a deal with them. All it will take is one team .... and it probably wouldn't be all that difficult to get them to .... bid against themselves. Too many teams with poor QB play ,I just cant see one or more teams not interested.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote