Thread: Own Worst Enemy
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #11
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 30419 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Own Worst Enemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
So then Case should bust out of his cocoon and take the league by storm now that Kubiak isn't handcuffing him, I mean he's that good right?

I thought I read Keenums #s were better with Kubiak on the sideline, go figure.
Are you talking to me? Because I have no idea what Keenum is going to do...and neither do you. I just like my football with Ws on the end. I don't care who takes us to the promised land, even if it's Moses under center.

I'm just glad Kubes took a powder. But yes I believe every word of what I said...err, wrote.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote