View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #527
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
With Wade as interim? It saddens me just thinking about it.

McNair doing all the talking and choosing Keenum as the starter from here on out proves the fact Smith is nothing but a puppet. Looking very Jerry Jones-like right now
I think all owners at some point step in and say what they want to see roster wise.

Not all owners are like jerry where they make almost ALL roster decisions.

McNair mentioned doing things for the future of the franchise and that's what I wanted to hear. It's what I wanted to see. And apparently it's what McNair wanted to see too.

Also, I don't believe kubiak was being fair to case. Not saying case didn't mess up all on his own, but I'll just leave it there. I don't believe keeping kubiak was good for this team in any aspect.

They were becoming a full fledged freak show.

And yes I still want to see case play. Putting Schaub back in there was dumb the first time and even dumber the second time. What did Schaub do? Throw a brain dead pick.

At least play the player with upside.

I feel good right now knowing that the future is being looked towards. Hopefully the turtle pace is over and McNair makes more moves that reflect his newly found nuts.