View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #38
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 254692 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolar's Ghost View Post
Are you sure?

I thought he said "head coaching experience," but didn't specify "NFL."

Transcript, please.
From what I heard, he worded it like this: the candidate should have NFL experience and should have head coaching experience.

It doesn't sound like the HC experience necessarily has to be at the NFL level as long as they have some other NFL coaching experience. So I think that leaves it open for guys like Shaw or O'Brien but I think we ARE going to focus on coaches with previous NFL HC experience.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote