View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New HC candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Hear me now and believe me later...it's going to be Lovie Smith. I don't think McNair will take a chance on any college or non-head coach NFL coaches. He thinks solving the Texans' issues is a plug-and-play approach with a seasoned NFL HC...he doesn't think there are personnel problems. This is very worrisome.
McNair was very specific in his comments about hiring someone with NFL head coaching experience, not a coordinator or a college coach.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote