Thread: Own Worst Enemy
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #2
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Own Worst Enemy

Quote:
Keenum still needs time to develop, but the reality is that he gets a “free pass” from onlookers because he is a University of Houston product. If he was from any other school in the United States, the call for him to be replaced would be loud and clear
Hmmmm, sounds familiar.