View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #118
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Not enough IMO. Now give me 7 , 25 & 40 .... and next years first rounder and you got a deal.

The Redskins moved from 6 to 2 giving up the #6 & 39 along with two future first round picks. I'd want compensation equal or greater for the #1 overall choice.

7 Cameron Erving
25 CJ Mosley
33 Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix
40 Tajh Boyd or Aaron Murray

Yeah , I think I could go for a draft like that.

Those very early picks are a lot more valuable today than they were just a few short years ago because they are not as expensive - no more $78m for Matthew Stafford. Instead you get Andrew Luck for 4 years $22m. That's not to compare the players but their draft position and contract value.

What's disturbing is that Carr Version 2.0 might actually be the best QB in this draft .... which is unfortunate for the Texans because I just cant see them taking him with the history of HWWNBM & Rodger.

At least he doesn't wear #8
Right now , nobody has revealed himself to be worth moving up for and that's a big issue . If you can get Carr's ol man a GM job , you could probably get 5 first round picks to give him a shot to draft Derek .