View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #498
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
He won't be. What good does firing Kubiak now do? I want him gone as much as anyone, but let him keep coaching to ensure we get the #1 pick.
I cannot stomach watching my team be embarrassed. Number one pick is nice, but I am just not mentally wired to cheer for losses.

So if kubiak were fired today and the team played better as a result I'd be happy.

Plus I don't like how kubiak calls plays differently for case than he does for Schaub. Case don't know... Blah blah blah..

Man speed the offense up and spread it out and let's see what he don't know.

I just don't want kubiak tainting this franchise anymore.