View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #496
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
The past several games leading up to last night I've watched for entertainment value (or lack thereof) only. For some reason or another I began getting red hot pissed in the 1st half last night. I wanted everybody whacked on the spot. All the time and effort we put into this team year round. Studying the draft and free agency. Going to training camp, hoping this will be the group that gets us to the show. Only to be kicked in the man-bag and sent home. Frustrating!!

That said, I simmered down shortly after that and remembered it wouldn't do any good whackin him right now. Plus, I don't want there to be any chance for Wade to go from interim to HC next season.

I do share your frustration to the umpteenth degree
I'm not even mad.

I just don't care about the games anymore. I don't care if we win or lose this year. I'm already on to next year and the next staff. I cannot waste anymore brain cells watching this group of texans.

I should've quit long ago, but I kept hoping. Silly me.

But the texans have fooled me enough.

**** this year. It's all about the future.