View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #114
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey guys, what do you think about Derek Carr..

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I'd really like to see Derek play against a strong D in a bowl game, like a Missouri or LSU to see what he can do. He's got all the physical skills, and it would be interesting to see him face a D that can provide some adversity.

If he takes the preparation side much more seriously than his brother he'd be an interesting candidate, especially in a trade down situation. You'd hope he has learned from his brothers mistakes
Which is why if I were an owner I wouldn't pick Derek to be my franchise QB even if he was available in the 7th rd.

I've seen enough of Rodger Carr/David Carr to last me a lifetime.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote