View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #9
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week part ii

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Fun game last night! Texans will rebound next season, too much tallent on that team to be 2-11. Broom has swept ya this year. Jags are looking better, but still need a QB and more pass rush. Schaub is a good QB, I see him trying too hard at times, which is allowing the bad picks to happen. He forces the ball at times and it burns him. Texans can be the next KC next season. Very dangerous team, that needs new leadership. Till next year, the BEEF was delicious. I have suffered through 3 years of blow outs at home, it hurts the wallet and your emotions. Last night was refreshing and hope to build on.
My first trip ever to Jax. Beautiful town, nice stadium, very friendly people.

Congrats Moo on having a team working hard and trying to win. It looked like all the Texans except Schaub want to make dang sure that Kubiak gets fired. Not that I mind.