View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #8
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 171756 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
The problem with the theory of putting watt and clowney are this,the elite/high qbs just speed up their internal clocks. Hali and houston had 22 sacks going into the broncos game. Guess what? Peyton didn't even have to wash his uniform. How many times did watt and company disrupt brady this yr or last? I remember going into that game they were talking blocking watt. Well, it didn't matter because brady was getting rid of the ball at 2.12 seconds. So tell me,what can the texans do when guys are getting rid of it that quick?
Have the DBs play ON their guy and not give them 9 yard cushions. That's where I'd start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.

Last edited by PapaL; 12-06-2013 at 09:01 AM.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote