View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013   #487
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Is there a bigger Kubiak supporter on this message board than I?

Well, as much as I like the guy, here is what I think should happen:

He should be fired the day after the season ends. This is an absolutely pitiful display and now it appears he has lost the team. Not only that, but even the small improvements with game/time management I have seen from him over the past few years have evaporated... He continues to blow timeouts and mismanage the clock in the 4th quarter consistently in ways that should be embarrassing for a high school football coach. Wow! Ugly, Ugly, Ugly!!
Never thought I would see the day this post would happen.

Maybe time management problems were a result of the minor stroke.

Nah, this stuff has been going on for yrs.