View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #75
pamperofirpo
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 pamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famerpamperofirpo is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Funny to read TB fans comments and non fans comments. TB fans say he bounced back, what I saw is TB heave a ball to a wide open WR, (no one within 10 yards). As I watched TB tonight I tried to envision his game in the NFL. I see a BUST waiting to happen. He just doesn't have zip on the ball, passes come out slow and his deep ball has a high trajectory (floats).

I actually find this disappointing. I really wanted Teddy to be closer to his media sensationalized hype. I really wanted TB to be good enough that another team would fall in love with him enough to pay a Kings ransom for their perceived Franchise QB. Sadly I say, I don't see that happening.

My QB Draft Rankings today:
1. Blake Bortles
2. Zach Mettenberger
3. AJ McCarron
4. Aaron Murray
5. Tajh Boyd
6. Teddy Bridgewater
Are any of the above better options than:

1) Taking Clowney @ #1, in Round 1
2) Dump Shaub & TJ - Save $4.7M in Cap Space
3) Picking up a QB that's a Cap Casualty (Bradford, Cutler, or Rivers)
4) Taking McCarron or Murray or Boyd in Round 3 - and see if they pan out for long term.
pamperofirpo is offline   Reply With Quote