View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #74
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Bridgewater is being overrated by Texans fans who want a new QB. This draft could end up being like 2002 for QBs - 16 QBs taken, and they all suck. Carr, Harrington, and Ramsey at the top of that class. Or maybe a couple of them end up panning out, but I don't think Bridgewater has a better chance of panning out than McCarron or even Mett or Murray (injuries notwithstanding). Hell, Boyd might be the one that pans out. I just don't see Bridgewater being BPA. But fans want the team to force the pick because they have the top pick. Well, top pick means you should get the player with the most potential, irrespective of position.

Sucks this crappy record couldn't have waited a year.
Funny to read TB fans comments and non fans comments. TB fans say he bounced back, what I saw is TB heave a ball to a wide open WR, (no one within 10 yards). As I watched TB tonight I tried to envision his game in the NFL. I see a BUST waiting to happen. He just doesn't have zip on the ball, passes come out slow and his deep ball has a high trajectory (floats).

I actually find this disappointing. I really wanted Teddy to be closer to his media sensationalized hype. I really wanted TB to be good enough that another team would fall in love with him enough to pay a Kings ransom for their perceived Franchise QB. Sadly I say, I don't see that happening.

My QB Draft Rankings today:
1. Blake Bortles
2. Zach Mettenberger
3. AJ McCarron
4. Johny Manziel
5. Aaron Murray
6. David Fales
7. Derek Carr
8. Tajh Boyd
9. Teddy Bridgewater

Last edited by Texian; 12-06-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote