View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #66
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84496 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
You know what's impressive? He bounced back. Started off with a bad half and bounced back. You know what none of our current QBs can do?

Bounce back.

Bridgewater's bag of tools may not be as big as Luck's, but it's a pretty big bag of tools. Give him a new coaching staff and FO and O-line help and we are .500 next year or better.
No to Teddy 1-1. I would rather take Manziel over Bridgewater and I'm not high on Manziel.

Give me a QB in Rd.2 or 3. Bortles/Mettenberger in Rd.2

Murray in Rd.3-4
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote