View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #62
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61663 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaV1 View Post
I'll be the first to admit that I'm no scout and barely an archair GM. I also watch ziltch, nada, zero college football and I only watched this game to see what our potential next quarterback looks like.

That being said, I don't want any part of this. Does anyone else hate his throwing mechanics? His throwing motion just looks real sloppy to me and I think it's resulting in a lot of his passes spending far too much time in the air for NFL caliber corners to not take advantage of.
For an admitted novice you have summed up it pretty well.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote