View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #61
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3509 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no scout and barely an archair GM. I also watch ziltch, nada, zero college football and I only watched this game to see what our potential next quarterback looks like.

That being said, I don't want any part of this. Does anyone else hate his throwing mechanics? His throwing motion just looks real sloppy to me and I think it's resulting in a lot of his passes spending far too much time in the air for NFL caliber corners to not take advantage of.

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote