View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #123
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66253 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: WILL McNair fire Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Spot on TPN - that is exactly what I remember.

Yeah, might want to get your basic math right before being condescending chief. As 2012 mentioned you are just making up numbers, but ...

First off you said significantly more than several million per game. Now you get to $1 mil. Kinda big difference.

I don't know what you were CEO of but I bet your accountant knew $10 mil is not 10% of $300 mil. Big fancy business owner like you should also know $1 mil in lost revenue isn't going to be anything close to $1 mil in lost profits after all the middlemen and other expenses are accounted.
I respond in a way that I am responded to. Condescension? I learned some of that from you. You're pretty good at it yourself.

Here is what I said Chief, $1 million loss on public ticket sales. Notice the words "public ticket sales". Apparently you skipped over the $2 mil loss on the avg per person spending outside of public ticket sales.

$10 million? Typo Chief, thanks for pointing it out. $3 million loss on gmae day revenues X 10 game days = $30 million which is 10% of gross revenues, 30% loss of ESTIMATED Income.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote