View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #98
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: WILL McNair fire Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
There are several different kinds of owners of major sports franchises.

For some, the sports franchise itself is their primary source of income. For some, it's about the status of it. For some, it's about the love of the game.

Jerry Jones and Bob McNair may be very different in their approaches to handling the day-to-day operations and their level of involvement, but I believe they're fundamentally alike in the fact that they love being a part of the game.
McNair was going to go try and buy a hockey franchise.

What makes you think he is so in love with the game of football?

Jerry jones makes pretty much every decision for the cowboys. He's like al Davis more than he's like bob McNair.

I'm not saying McNair doesn't give a damn, but how you are connecting the dots between the two doesn't make any sense to me.

It's fine if you believe that McNair is a passionate football person like jerry jones or al Davis....but we really don't have any reason to believe that.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote