View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #30
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Carr turned down two teams to stay with family

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I don't know, is it really too much to ask someone making $8M+ a year to put in 80-hour work weeks half of the year for 10 years of their life? I don't think so and I'd be more than happy to sign up for that kind of job.

Well from the viewpoint of normal folks who put in 40+ hours a week for 30-90k of course not. The reality is though that 80 hour weeks suck and only a small portion of the population puts those kind of hours in and their work year certainly is longer than 6 months although Id imagine on reduced hours. Eriadoc makes a good point and a lot of these folks spend minimal time with their family during the season
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote