View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013   #29
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82108 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Carr turned down two teams to stay with family

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He always prioritized family. Any sane, normal, upstanding, moral person should encourage that from its members of society. But we football fans want our players and coaches to all but completely neglect their families for most of the year (and I did say we lol). It's a paradox, but hey, it is what it is.

Anyway, good for him.
I don't know, is it really too much to ask someone making $8M+ a year to put in 80-hour work weeks half of the year for 10 years of their life? I don't think so and I'd be more than happy to sign up for that kind of job.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote