View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #26
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Carr turned down two teams to stay with family

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
He always prioritized family. Any sane, normal, upstanding, moral person should encourage that from its members of society. But we football fans want our players and coaches to all but completely neglect their families for most of the year (and I did say we lol). It's a paradox, but hey, it is what it is.

Anyway, good for him.

Thats my concern if we draft Derek because like his brother he is already married with a kid, and I believe I heard the baby was in the hospital with some complications last summer.

Gary Kubiak
December 4,2011
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote