Thread: Blake Bortles
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #31
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blake Bortles

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
How would you describe his arm strength?

His movement skills/acuracy look fine to me.
I think he has a good arm. He's not Matt Stafford, but his arm is certainly NFL quality. I've heard some people compare his arm to Luck because of his release, which is fine, but he doesn't have near the ball placement that Luck has.

He's athletic and throws great on the run too. He puts good touch on his deep ball, but can be inconsistent on his throw. I like his accuracy other than that.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote