View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #88
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17109 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As If The Texans' National Image Isn't Tarnished Enough

Instigated by the team or not as the thread title clearly stated in a national view we are jokes. Won't fire inept managers, but will allow contractors to axe employees on the spot for something so clearly harmless? Damn shame.

Didn't really need this event to shine a light on a pathetic football organization. But it does sting.

All you 'company men' can start your codes of conduct jargon now.