View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #30
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Score Prediction: Houston at Jacksonville

The Texans will likely lose tomorrow night's game by two scores. The funny thing is the Texans are -3 and small road favorites according to Vegas Insider. I have no clue why on earth the Texans are favored in this game. When I break down the matchups, position by position, I just don't see many areas the Texans have the advantage. The Jaguars are the better team right now and playing some good football lately, winning three of their last four games. We haven't won a game since Week 2 and there's a reason for that.