View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #414
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm back in the playoffs once again in this league finally. It was a rough road at first, starting off 3-5 with i thought was a very talented team, then i won 4 in a row and had a chance to clinch a bye with a win and a loss by a couple of teams, but Zombie Apocalype ended that dream and almost eliminated me the same way he did last season, but thankfully i scored enough points. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs, except for my opponent HOU-TEX this week
Should be a good one.

My son (Marines) is matched up with TexasArlingtons. That should be a good one too.