View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #87
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As If The Texans' National Image Isn't Tarnished Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Thanks, I didn't notice that thread. MODS, PLEASE MERGE

I read the article, thank you. My initial comment still stands..........this incident generated by CSC (which is contracted by the Texans) will be and has certainly been seen as a Texans thingy outside of Houston................I am sure that the Texans, McNair and Houston will be clambering for as many such "minor" similar "positive" pieces as they can collect to go with all of the rest of the "major" humiliations they have managed to generate all by their lonesomes.

I know many people see this as a Texans' thing however it is just pure ignorance. I understand CSC is contracted by the Texans however the Texans didnt, dont and dont want to make the hiring/firing calls for the CSC staff. I think the policy CSC is fine and I am sure the Texans dont want security staff going up to player for any reason not related to security
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote