View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #413
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 353155 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

This league this year was the absolute worst season I've ever had in fantasy football. Nothing I did seemed to work and my downfall goes all the way back to drafting Ray Rice and MJD with my first two picks. After that it was all just Ppppfffft.

In my other league, I started off strong but got hit with injuries and failed QBs (Schaub) and limped into the playoffs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote