View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #86
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: As If The Texans' National Image Isn't Tarnished Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Yeah. Not that big of a deal IMO. Already discussed here Doc. http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=103275

Thanks, I didn't notice that thread. MODS, PLEASE MERGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Read the article. Two guards were employed by and fired by CSC not the Texans. The terminations have zero to do with the Texans org
I read the article, thank you. My initial comment still stands..........this incident generated by CSC (which is contracted by the Texans) will be and has certainly been seen as a Texans thingy outside of Houston................I am sure that the Texans, McNair and Houston will be clambering for as many such "minor" similar "positive" pieces as they can collect to go with all of the rest of the "major" humiliations they have managed to generate all by their lonesomes.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote