View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Survivor League help

I really have to wonder if the Texans are losing on purpose. They do nothing at halftime to adjust for the rest of the game, and that leads to this WTF failures each game. I know they will never say it publicly, but I really do think they are tanking to get the #1 pick. If there is one game that they can win this year, it's against Jax, but that is the one game they can't afford to lose because that will likely give up the #1 pick. I'd stay away from them personally.

Now seeing the list JC posted, I'd go with Seattle over SF. Seattle has kicked SFs ass a lot recently, and I expect that to continue. Kaep isn't good enough to beat the Seahawks with his arm, so I expect them to lose.

Dallas/Chi is a tough one, but Chicago is slumping. They might bounce back at home, but I doubt it. Their defense has been in decline for some time now, and they are only being bailed out by their WRs at this point. If it's snowing, I doubt Jeffery and Marshall make a bit impact on the game, which will allow Dallas to clamp down on the run. Same could be said the other way, but whatever. My 2 cents.