View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013   #7
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 2223 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 14 Survivor League help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If those are your only two options, I would go with Dallas. That MNF game is expected to have terrible weather, most likely snow, so I expect a lot of running from both teams. I think Dallas has a much better run game than Chi with Demarco Murray back, and the Bears defense is 32nd in the league giving up 153 yards per game on the ground. Dallas is 27th giving up 126.7 yards a game, but I like the Cowboys in this one. The Cowboys have been doing much better on the ground since Murray came back, averaging well over 100 yards per game in their last 3.

I simply don't trust the Texans on the road against even Jax. They find ways to lose, and at this point I'm concerned it may be intentional.

I think the Bears with Forte are much better on the ground than the Cowboys who abandon the run any chance they get! Again, this is Bears weather... Romo likes his nice little dome.

Houston has too much talent to lose to the Jags twice. I really think Houston wins it and obviously think they have a better shot at winning on the road against Jacksonville than Cowboys do on the road against the Bears. Also, I think Marc Trestman is a great coach and will have his guys ready. They're a home team with playoffs to play for.. The Jags are a home team with nothing to play for. Ask yourself - which one is more likely to lose?
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote