Originally Posted by Dutchrudder
If those are your only two options, I would go with Dallas. That MNF game is expected to have terrible weather, most likely snow, so I expect a lot of running from both teams. I think Dallas has a much better run game than Chi with Demarco Murray back, and the Bears defense is 32nd in the league giving up 153 yards per game on the ground. Dallas is 27th giving up 126.7 yards a game, but I like the Cowboys in this one. The Cowboys have been doing much better on the ground since Murray came back, averaging well over 100 yards per game in their last 3.
I simply don't trust the Texans on the road against even Jax. They find ways to lose, and at this point I'm concerned it may be intentional.
I consider those my only legit options available. I have already picked the Chiefs, Panthers, Giants & Colts, so I'm left with these options:
1: Texans @ Jville. I don't trust the Texans at all, especially on the road.
2. Dallas @ Chicago. Probably my best option. Cutler is questionable and this game looks a lot better if he's not playing.
3. Detroit @ Philadelphia. More of a pick-em game that could easily go either way. I actually like Philly in this game.
4. Seattle @ San Francisco. Possible but do I really want to pick against SF at home? It seems too risky.
5. Miami @ Pittsburgh. Again a pick-em game that I like the home team more.
6. Raiders @ Jets. Home team is the favorite and I don't trust the road team.
7. Bills @ TB. Tampa Bay has won three of their last four and seem to be on a bit of a roll.
8. Rams @ Cardinals. Rams could win but I like Arizona in this game.
9. Vikings @ Ravens. No.
10. Titans @ Denver. No.
11. Browns @ Patriots. No.